Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday






Cardi: Madewell // here
Tank: Madewell // similar
Jeans: Gap // similar
Scarf: c/o Seams To Be // here
Shoes: Target // similar
Bag: Madewell // similar

Dear Cardi: So when Madewell sent me that little "Shop our Spring Collection First" email I knew I was going to be in T-R-O-U-B-L-E (like Travis Tritt kind of trouble). And I was right. My bank account is in rough shape, but at least I got you out of it...at least there's that.

Dear Scarf: Coziest. Scarf. Ever.

Dear Boots: You have GOT to be the best purchase I ever made. I mean, you were probably less than $30 from Target, and I wear you so much my co-workers are starting to wonder if I even own any other pair of shoes. But don't you worry - I won't let that stop me from wearing you until your heel is so worn down that I can feel the gritty streets of New Haven beneath my little feet.

Dear Tank: You make me excited for warm weather. So while I'm at it...Dear Warm Weather....hurry the heck up!

P.S. Enter the $1,000 Visa gift card giveaway here!

No comments:

Post a Comment