Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Talk To My Outfit Tuesday





Pants: Madewell (here)
Blouse: J. Crew (here)
Sweater: Gap Similar: here
Necklace: Anthropologie Similar: here
Bag: Gap (here)
Boots: Target Similar: here

Dear Pants: I bought you around Christmas time when I had no business shopping...but I just loved your color, fit and length so I had to, had to, do it. And I'm pretty glad I did because navy skinnies go with everything...even the red wine stain I got on them over the weekend...

Dear Sweater: I'm glad I finally decided to bite the bullet and actually wear you to work because instead of all the stares I THOUGHT I would get, my co-workers actually complimented you! I mean, they probably later went and talked about "that girl with the crazy style" behind my back (hey, I live in CT, not everyone here is used to highlighter green sweaters)...but I think it was nice of them to at least pretend they liked my outfit before talking about it, don't you?

Dear Bag: One day I impulsively decided that I needed a pink leather bag in my life. And there you were...at the Gap...on sale...with your pretty pink exterior and your absolutely HUGE interior for stuffing things in. Were we meant to be or what?

Dear Boots: After our trip to Philly, you are a little worse for wear. Reason being we took a little trip to that awesome bar (you remember - the cool hipster one with the stripper pole)...and I'm pretty sure about 15 different people stepped on, dropped a drink and/or sweated on you. So yeah, ya look a little ugly...but at least we had fun...at least there's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment