Monday, February 4, 2013

Copycat Monday







Pants: Gap Similar: here
Sweater: J. Crew (here)
Shirt: Madewell Similar: here
Shoes: J. Crew Similar: here
Necklace: J. Crew Similar: here
Bracelet: Madewell
Bag: J. Crew

Today's copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Kacie of Kacie's Kloset...as soon as I saw these polka dot pants on her I knew I had to copy. I only wish that I too had a mint bag, because mint is the perfect compliment to the pink/purple and navy. I'm thinking that this outfit is just a great excuse to go purchase a minty colored bag, don't you? Sure I could use that money to pay for groceries, or to buy my husband a birthday present...but then really, what would these pants and this sweater DO?

P.S. Yes - I did cut my hair this weekend, as some of you may have seen on instagram...so to clear up the confusion, these photos were taken pre- haircut...can't wait to show you guys my new 'do next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment