Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Nerd.






Jeans: Madewell Similar: here
Blouse: Madewell Similar: here
Sweater: Madewell Similar: here
Necklace: Lia Sophia similar: here
Boots: Target Similar: here
Socks: Target (here)
Bag: Madewell Similar: here
Glasses: Warby Parker (here)

I feel a little like a nerd in this sweater. I'm not really sure why...but that's how I feel so we're gonna go with it. Too bad I'm wearing my boyfriend jeans instead of my high waisted ones...or I could have really channeled my inner Steve Urkel. But I'm pretty sure most nerds aren't former cheerleaders, and they probably don't think The Bachelor and The Walking Dead are awesome shows...so maybe I'm not a nerd after all.

Though I do thoroughly enjoy watching Game of Thrones, I do the Hunger Games salute anytime something sad happens, and Harry Potter did make an appearance in my wedding vows...so maybe I am part nerd?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment