Monday, February 25, 2013

Copycat Monday






Pants: Madewell // here
Shirt: J. Crew // similar
Scarf: Anthropologie // similar
Shoes: Target // similar
Bag: J. Crew // similar
Sock: Target
Bracelets: J. Crew Factory & Madewell

Today's Copycat Monday was inspired by my girl Shanna. Isn't she the cutest? I kind of wish I lived in Texas so that we could hang out/share clothes/be best friends. Plus, she's part of the reason I actually got my butt in gear and decided to try some personal styling on the side (yep - the tab up there is finally done)...so she deserves some extra love today :)

As for this outfit...I don't know about you guys, but I'm loving the mustard and black combo. Throw some pattern mixing in there and BAM. Cute little outfit that's perfect for running errands in. It's also perfect for eating Mexican food in. Yeah, I would know.

No comments:

Post a Comment