Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Pants: Madewell // similar
Shirt: Madewell // similar
Shoes: Target // similar
Necklaces: Forever 21 // similar
Bag: J. Crew // similar

Dear Pants: Somehow I tucked you away in the very bottom of my dresser drawer at the end of last year and totally forgot about you. Until a  few weeks ago when I decided to re-organize some things because my jean drawer was way.too.full. And I just have to say that I'm glad you are back in my life because you are the softest, stretchiest pair of gray jeans ever, and you're kind of bad-ass.

Dear Blouse: You were an impulse buy! Don't you guys love impulse buys? I sure do. My Teen Witch DVD, my 237 pairs of Target socks and the espresso frozen yogurt sitting in my freezer were all impulse buys so...  point made I think.

Dear Bag: You were one of those purchases I made back in the days when I wasn't saving for anything in particular, and so I could afford J.Crew stuff that wasn't on sale. So former-spends-all-her-money-on-cute-things Annie, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment