Thursday, February 21, 2013

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday







Jeans: Madewell Similar: here
Blouse: Madewell Similar: here and here
Sweater: Madewell Similar: here
Necklace: J. Crew Similar: here and here
Shoes: J. Crew (here)
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:

1. This outfit! I call it "Mint Chocolate Chip" and it makes me want some icecream...stat. Plus, my layered pearls make me feel like a very fancy lady.
2. Double dates! My BFFs are coming to visit this weekend, and I can't wait to hang out and eat some delicious food...because good food is always one of our priorities (one of the many reasons I love them).
3. Clearing out my DVR. Isn't that the best feeling? I feel so accomplished when I see it go from 78% full to 11% full. Which is probably weird since watching TV probably shouldn't be considered an "accomplishment" but whatever. My blog my rules :)
4. The Gap. I am just loving their stuff right now, especially their legging skimmer jeans (there I go with my love for stretchy clothes again...I'm finding the older I get, the more spandex I have in my wardrobe)...yikes.
5. Polenta. How is it that I JUST discovered how delicious this stuff is? The hubs made some with parmesan cheese and roasted veggies for dinner and it was absolutely ahhhmazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment