Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Pants: Madewell (here)
Shirt: Urban Outfitters (here)
Sweater: Forever 21 Similar: here
Boots: Madewell Similar: here
Boots: Target Similar: here

Dear Shirt: Polka dots + chambray? I know I've said this to other pieces of clothing before, but, could there be a cuter shirt? The answer is no. And I know you probably don't believe me because you've heard me say it to most of the shirts hanging next to you...but I really mean it this time. So let's go for a bite to eat and then we'll head back to my place...wink wink :)

Dear Sweater: I think I bought you 2 years ago, but today is your official inauguration into my wardrobe. I'm looking forward to your speech later, and I fully expect to hear your intentions for the other pairs of pants in my drawer. Let's hope for a very successful next few years.

Dear Pants: I like you, but I think we may need to break up for awhile because for some reason, Aggie's dog hairs stick to you like my hair does to my lip gloss on a windy day. And it's equally annoying because once I get started with that lint roller, it's like I can't stop until every.hair.is.gone. Yeah... we need to take a breather so that my wrist can stop being so sore and I can actually get to work on time instead of incessantly lint rolling.
#addictedtolintrolling
#cantstopmakingupmyownhashtags

1 comment:

  1. Huгrah! After all I gоt a weblog frοm
    where I саn in faсt get helрful informatіon cоncегnіng my study and κnowlеdge.
    Also visit my webpage ; Loans for Bad Credit

    ReplyDelete