Monday, January 21, 2013

Copycat Monday




Jeans: Gap (on sale here!)
Sweater: J. Crew Similar: here
Scarf: Gap Similar: here
Coat: Madewell Similar: here
Boots: Target Similar: here
Bag: Madewell (here)
Glittens: J. Crew

Today's copycat Monday outfit is from the ever classic Jill over at Good life. I'm pretty sure I've copied one of Jill's outfits before...but I just love how cute she always looks. As much as I wish it was warm and bright outside, the fact is - it's January. And it's darn cold out there. So cold that the snot sometimes freezes to my face on my walk to work and so cold that I stick the hair dryer up my sweatshirt in the morning for a nice burst of warmth (pshh...don't act like I'm the only one). And so, cold weather calls for comfy sweaters, cozy cowls, and jackets with warm fur hoods. Maybe this outfit can help save me from weird habits and runny noses.

So, erm, not sure if you guys noticed, but I went and got me a little blog makeover! It's brought to you by the fabulous Aubrey of The Kinch Life, and I just want to say...she was an absolute pleasure to work with...you rock Aubrey, for reals! And um, well, there is a little tab up there - styling services - well, it's empty for the time being...but I figured if I had Aubrey make the tab for it, I'd have to get around to getting my ish together, right? So slowly...very, very, dragging my feet as slow as I can slowly...I will fill that tab...and it will hopefully be the beginning of a great adventure. Of my great adventure. So wish me luck.

Was that the most roundabout way of saying I want to be a personal stylist? Because that's what I seem to be tiptoeing around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment