Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Sweaters & Snow






Sweater: Gap (here)
Jeans: Gap (here)
Tee: Old Navy (here)
Bag: Madewell (here)
Shoes: J.Crew Similar: here
Hat: Gap (here)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters Similar: here

So the wind completely sucked the day we took these photos. I was trying really hard to not look freezing, but I just couldn't pull it off. Which is unfortunate for this sweater, because I'm making it look bad. It really is the warmest, comfiest sweater ever. But sometimes, there are days when nothing makes you warm. Sometimes, there are days where maybe you need to wear a blanket over your outfit, which is what I really wanted to do.

And with that, I'm officially back into the blogging groove (and work - blah) and things should be back to normal around here. I'm also thinking that 2013 calls for some blog changes...but more on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Love that sweater. The color makes it unique :)

    Flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete