Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Dress: Madewell Similar: here or here
Scarf: Old Navy (here)
Jacket: Madewell Similar: here
Shoes: H&M Similar: here

First off - Happy New Year! Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season... and just want to say...it's good to be back!

Dear Dress: You are the perfect sparkly frock for Christmas parties. You are also perfect for getting a littttle tipsy and having a dance party with 3 of your friends in the living room while everyone else at the party is socializing. I'll take a little dancing over talking to people any day. Especially when I'm wearing sequins.

Dear Scarf: I have to admit, I felt a little silly wearing you at the party, even though you look SO cute with this dress (I think, at least). So please don't be offended that I took you off almost immediately...I just wanted to avoid the points and stares and questions from people who don't understand that you CAN in fact wear a scarf inside.

Dear Legs: Please go get yourselves a tan. That is all.

And now for a holiday sneak peek:

Christmas morning hair
Aggamuffin
The hubs with his new remote control helicopters
Post - present chaos
Family photo
The girls
Sisterly love
James Archer...new addition to the extended family...isn't he the cutest?

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny, I love it when you talk to your outfit :)
    I'd wear this scarf inside too!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete