Blazer: J. Crew (here)
Blouse: Forever 21 Similar: here
Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Similar: here
Shoes: Madewell (here)
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Scarf: Gap Similar: here
Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:
1. Aggie. Seriously guys, having a dog is the best. It literally took about 3 minutes for us to fall in love with this little muffin. So what I'm saying is...if you don't have a dog...you should go adopt one :)
2. This blazer. Gotta love a blazer, and a bright colored one? So awesome. I'm not gonna lie, it took me about 3 days to decide which color to order but red was the winner. Mostly because I couldn't wait to pair it with my purple cowl scarf.
3. We call the place behind me in these photos "bird sh*t alley." This fact does NOT make me warm & fuzzy, but I just thought you guys should know, in case you are ever in the area, an INSANE amount of pigeons live in that alley. And pigeons poop...a lot.
4. Baking Christmas cookies with my mom & sister, having long dinners with family, nights out in NYC with the BFFs, yummy Christmas morning breakfasts, playing Cranium with the fam and getting a little too competitive, movie nights, fro yo with the sis...and all the other wonderful things that really did make me warm & fuzzy over Christmas break.
5. Getting snowed in. We spent Saturday in our PJs just lounging on the couch with our pup, snuggled up under tons of blankets, watching movie after movie, while the snow fell outside. It. Was. Awesome.