Wednesday, December 19, 2012

On Fire





Cords: Gap (here)
Shirt: Gap Similar: here
Sweater: Forever 21 Similar: here
Boots: Madewell (here)
Scarf: Target Similar: here
Bag: Madewell (here)

Now you guys know I love bright colors and usually have NO shame wearing them. Don't get me wrong, I seriously love these red cords, but I feel a littttttle self conscious when I wear them. I'll be walking down the street and I just know they are screaming "Look at me, look at me...my legs are on FYAH (fire)!" Which would be cool if I didn't live somewhere that I needed to carry pepper spray. But I do...so I'm thinking I'll save the red pants for times when it's OK for my legs to be on fire. Like when I'm dancing. *Or doing squats.

*They are stretchy cords, so it's totally acceptable to do squats while wearing them.

4 comments:

  1. Lol. You are so funny. I love the red and I totally have that sweater, so. .. this means I may be on fyah very soon!

    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! And it's not too bright... You wear it so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, I'm getting a blue sweater like this for Christmas, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to steal this outfit idea :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete