Thursday, December 20, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday





Dress: Madewell (here)
Belt: Madewell (here)
Scarf: c/o Seams To Be
Tights: Target (here)
Boots: Steve Madden (here)
Bag: Madewell Similar: here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. My husband. I feel like he needs a shout out. I was sick last week and he totally went above and beyond. He made me a bubble bath complete with candles, cooked dinner AND cleaned, and just made me feel so taken care of. It was like I was 5 years old again...and I think we all need to feel that way sometimes :)
2. Friday nights at IKEA. Yeah...from now on, that will be the ONLY time I go to that place because IKEA with no crowds of people is like having a playground (specifically the tire swing, the best part) all to yourself. And yes, I'm totally OK with the fact that that is how we spent our Friday night...furniture and knick knack shopping instead of hanging out at a bar.
3. Stuffed animals. I may or may not have bought a stuffed puppy while at IKEA. What? Those fake puppy eyes were begging me to buy him and he is REALLY cute. His name is Murray.
4. This dress. I tried to resist, but then Madewell had a sale and so I've spent the last bit of my shopping money on it. But I love the hem and the color...so it's totally worth not buying anything for the next month, right? I'm gonna need some help at the end of the month when EVERYONE and their mother starts having sales...
5. VACATION! Christmas vacation! I'm off for the next 12 days and I can't wait to hang out with family and friends, celebrate Christmas and New Year's, and do lots of absolutely nothing :)

I'm thinking of taking next week off from blogging to spend some much needed time with the fam and friends. So unless I just can't stay away (which is possible)... I hope you all have a VERY Merry Christmas....and see you after the new year :)

2 comments:

  1. I would wear this outfit everyday. This is definitely one of my faves of your!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete