Monday, December 3, 2012

Copycat Monday




Pants: Citizens of Humanity Similar: here
Shirt: Madewell (here)
Scarf: Gap Similar: here
Cardi: Gap Similar: here
Shoes: Steve Madden (here)
Glasses: Warby Parker (here)
Bag: J. Crew Similar: here

Today's Copycat Monday outfit is compliments of Tasia over at ruffles & sequins. I love Tasia's style, and I think she may love J. Crew just as much as I do, so I'm pretty sure we were meant to be BFFs. That's right - I pick my closest friends based on the stores they shop at. Don't worry though, I also consider how much they like to binge eat icecream, if they used to like the show Full House, and whether or not they know how to make lanyard keychains. Oh, and I also take into account how much they like to dance, because what good is a BFF you can't have a dance party with, am I right?

Anywho, it's pretty cold here in CT, so I decided to add a cardigan in order to not freeze my bootay off. And I'm obsessed with bright colors so BAM! A bright purple scarf. Yay for being warm AND colorful today :) Happy Monday guys!

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving your purple scarf and those loafers!!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bag. And the scarf, I think I might have an unnatural infatuation with chunky bright colored scarves. I love everything about them. :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete