Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday




Pants: Madewell (here)
Shirt: J. Crew (here)
Vest: Old Navy
Tee: J. Crew Factory (here)
Boots: Steve Madden (here)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters Similar: here

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy:

1. This whole outfit. I just love the layers, the colors, the fabrics. It was SO comfy that I even wore it on a 5 hour train ride to Baltimore at 7am and immediately fell asleep.
2. Homeland. If you have no idea what this is - you need you start watching it. Obviously it's a TV show, since I'm addicted to TV...but really guys, this one's a good time. Showtime - Sundays - 10pm - it's a date.
3. BOSTON! We are headed back to our former city for the first time since moving and I could not be more excited!
4. Chipotle. They are building one on the street I work on and I literally stopped in my tracks and gasped in excitement when I figured out what it was. Yeah, the construction workers definitely gave me the stink eye when they saw me so I just quickly pretended I saw someone famous. In New Haven, CT. It was awkward, yes.
5. Bottomless mimosas & bloody mary's! We went to brunch in Baltimore with a big group of our friends and got there just in time to catch the end of this drink special. Which meant I had 4 mimosas in one hour. Yeah...the rest of the afternoon was fanTAStic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment