Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Mr. Frenchie




Sweater: J. Crew Similar: here
Shirt: J. Crew Similar: here
Pants: Madewell (here)
Flats: J. Crew Similar: here
Hat: Gap (here)
Bag: J. Crew

So I think we need to address the elephant in the room here. And no, I'm not talking about my J. Crew/Madewell addiction which several of you have mentioned to me recently, I'm talking about the awkwardness of poor Mr. Frenchie up there on my sweater. What is his butt doing? It kind of looks like something is trying to crawl out of it. But instead of being turned off by this, I walked into J. Crew and immediately felt bad for the little guy, scooped him up, hugged him to my chest, and then brought him home with me. I'm so screwed if I ever walk into a pet shelter. That whole "it's so ugly it's cute" thing gets me every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment