Monday, November 19, 2012

Copycat Monday





Cardigan: Madewell (here)
Jeans: Gap Similar: here
Tank: Madewell Similar: here
Boots: Steve Madden (here)
Scarf: Gap (here)
Tote bag: Madewell (here)

Guilty. Pinterest got me again with this super cozy outfit. If there’s one thing I can’t resist, it’s a big comfy cardigan with polka dots on it. OK, I guess if I’m being honest, there are way more things I can’t resist, including ankle boots, pencil skirts, pumpkin flavored things, and stalking people from HS on facebook when they post wedding pictures. But anyway, I am really happy to be wearing this outfit guys. Really. Freaking. Happy.

We went to Boston this weekend for the first time since moving away. And it was amazing. Kind of want to move back. I saw so many old friends and co-workers, walked around the city, and stuffed my face with a few good meals. Best weekend. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment