Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday





Top: J. Crew (here)
Pants: Madewell (here)
Shoes: J. Crew (here)
Shirt: J. Crew Similar: here


Dear Shirt: You are full of dots and sequins and you make me want to do something really fun like drink a lot of wine and have a dance party.  I was going to say that you might be the best thing that ever happened to me...but then my husband stepped up and killed one of those MONSTER centipedes this morning, you know, the ones that don't freakin' die even when you slam a cast iron pot on them or stomp on them 25 times, so yeah. Close call, but he's definitely number one today :)

Dear Pants: I am definitely loving you right now. You go with flats, you go with heels, you go with ankle boots….AND you are super comfy. In fact, I kind of feel like I’m wearing pajamas when I wear you, which can be bad when I’m working. Or cooking.
Just kidding, I don't cook.

Dear Shoes: I just want it to be known that I did NOT pay full price for you. In fact, I was very happy with myself for letting you sit and sit in my online shopping cart. And then one day, you went on sale. And THEN, oh yes, this gets better, THEN J. Crew offered me 30% off your sale price…and you know how the rest goes. There was squealing and whooping and clapping and maybe even some tap dancing from my very happy feet.

6 comments:

  1. I love how you are so obsessed with J Crew, hehe. I would be like that with Marc Jacobs if I could afford it ;)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was seriously drooling over that sequin top yesterday at j crew...... But apparently our power bill is more important.... I'm still going to have to disagree with the hubs on that one haha!
    Brooke @ what2wear

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that shirt so bad. You look adorable as always! Love the shoes. Just fab girl!!

    Cami
    Oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this, top and the paths are perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm obsessed with your top! So stinking cute!

    Xx,
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit so much..!!!!! Would you like to follow each other??

    ReplyDelete