Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Talk to my Outfit Tuesday








Dress: H&M Similar: here
Shoes: Anthropologie (here) 
Clutch: American Apparel Similar: here
Bracelets: Anthropologie (here)
Necklace: Anthropologie (here)

Dear Dress: I wore you to my friend Steph's bridal shower this past weekend. It was so much fun, so thanks for a good time. But I also want to tell you that I don't appreciate that I sweat my butt off speed walking the 1.2 mile round trip to H&M during my lunch break to get you, only to bring you home and find a stain right in the boob area. So then I made that same horrible trek in 70 degree humidity the next day to exchange you...and ended up with sweaty pit stains and a sprained ankle. But, I guess you were worth it. Yeah, for $24.95, you were worth it.

Dear Clutch: I want you in every color. That is all.

Dear Bracelets: I have been KIND of obsessed with arm parties lately. And so when I saw you online, I knew we were meant to be. It's been an uneventful relationship so far, but hang on to your hats (or jewels, whatever) ...because I have a feeling we will be doing lots of things together this Summer. Hope you're as excited as I am :)

Dear Shoes: I splurged on you because I really felt I needed a pair of patterned heels in my life. And you did not disappoint. I wore you through all 4 pit stops on the trip from Boston to CT (yes, 4 pit stops in a 2 hour drive), and then all day long while drinking glass after glass of delicious sangria. And you held up perfectly - no tripping whatsoever, which is quite an accomplishment for me after having even one glass of sangria. Well done shoes, well done.

3 comments:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous and I'm loving your shoes!!!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress... and MUST HAVE THOSE SHOES!!!!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    http://www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete