Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dots & Stripes & Dots







Skirt: Madewell (here)
Scarf: Zara Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew (here)
Sandals: J. Crew (here) Similar: here
Bracelet: Madewell
Bag: J. Crew (old)

I might be going overboard with the pattern mixing lately...what do you think? I don't MEAN to do it, but I just start with a striped tee and then my hand is magically drawn to some contrasting pattern. It's like a supernatural force...I can't help it. I also can't help it when I add way to many things to my J. Crew online shopping cart and then accidentally click SEND ORDER. Or when I bake cookies and end up with 12 instead of 24 because I've eaten half the dough. My right hand has a mind of it's own...it's kind of scary guys....kind of scary.

I'm off to go let my hand wreak havoc on the bag of M&Ms sitting on my desk.

2 comments:

  1. You are the Queen of mixing patterns! Your outfits always look amazing. Love your skirt!!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I feel the same way sometimes...I can't control myself!! I must buy this, and I must eat this!!

    Love all your pattern mixing -- you are the queen.

    ReplyDelete