Monday, May 21, 2012

Copycat Monday





Pants: J. Crew (here) Similar: here
Shirt: J.Crew Similar: here
Tee: J. Crew (here) Similar: here
Shoes: Converse (here)
Bag: J. Crew (old)
Sunglasses: Target Similar: here
Watch: J. Crew (Timex)
Bracelets: Madewell

Today's Copycat Monday outfit is compliments of the lovely Kim over at eat.sleep.wear. That girl has some amazing style. I mean, just LOOK at this outfit. As soon as I saw it I thought: "YES! That's IT! That's the ONE." My need to copy it was imminent...colored denim, pattern mixing AND Converse? I didn't stand a chance. Thanks for the inspiration Kim!

2 comments:

  1. yeah love mix and match pattern. Sometimes it just take a little experiment in fashion right?
    love it Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans!! The color is amazing!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete