Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wrinklestiltskin

Dress, Belt, Necklace, Shoes, Bag, Bracelet: J. Crew Jacket: Madewell Bangle: H&M




This dress is from J. Crew last season, but it's one of my favorite dresses ever. Love the pattern, love the color, and I had so many different ideas on how to style it - so get ready to see it quite a bit more. Hopefully next time it will be sans wrinkles.

In other news, I'm headed to a Boston Blogger meet up tonight. Of course, I am totally nervous and awkward about it, but I'll get to see Casey of Girl in the Poodle Shoes again, I am meeting Sara of 7 Twenty Somethings for drinks beforehand, and I will finally get to meet Holly of HollyDolly ...so I'm also pretty excited! I'll tell you more about it next week. And this is NOT what I'll be wearing, so I'll show you that next week too. It only took me 1 try to pick out my outfit this time. What a freakin' miracle guys, I know.

2 comments:

  1. I love this dress! The print is gorgeous!!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing. Have fun at the blogger meetup!!

    ReplyDelete