Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Similar: here
Tank: Madewell (sale!)
Chambray Shirt: J. Crew Similar: here
Clutch: Madewell Similar: here
Shoes: Steve Madden
Necklace: Forever 21
Locket: J. Crew Similar: here
Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:
1. Date night with the hubs. It's been awhile since we had some time to ourselves, so Saturday night we went to dinner, got a little tipsy, talked about our future dog's name (he will be named after a whiskey, FYI), and then passed out early while watching Bridesmaids. It was glorious.
2. New books. Who doesn't love a good book? I picked up 2 this weekend. 50 Shades of Grey, which I hear is pretty, uh, seductive shall we say. And Divergent, which promises to be sort of like The Hunger Games, so that one has a lot to live up to.
3. Margaritas! Friday night I headed home from work and had a random craving for some Margaritas. So I swung by the store and had them ready & waiting when Nick got home. So yummy & refreshing. And anything we did that night was a little more fun after 3 of those bad boys.
4. Wide leg jeans. I always forget that I have these, but I get so excited every time I rediscover them, They are SO comfy, and for some reason, I feel much more glamorous in them then I do in regular jeans. Maybe it's because my over muscular thighs actually have some breathing room in them. Whatever their secret is, I dig it.
5. Bachelorette parties! One of my BFFs is getting married in October, and we just booked her BP to the BAHAMAS! And I started singing....To Bermuda, Bahama, come on pretty mama :)
And don't forget - enter the Shabby Apple giveaway for a $75 gift card by clicking HERE!