Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pale, I mean, Teal & Red






Shirt: J. Crew
Skirt: J. Crew Similar: here
Shoes: Madewell
 Necklace: J. Crew Similar: here
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: J. Crew

Ever since I received this skirt in the mail, I've been wanting to wear it with this shirt. For some reason, I just love teal+red together. Maybe because it reminds me of these rocket ice-pops that I used to buy from the ice cream truck every day of the Summer when I was little. In fact, I loved those ice-pops so much, that I almost made teal+red our wedding colors. I forget why that didn't work out, but my BFF is getting married next June - so maybe I can convince her to use these as HER colors. And also have an ice cream truck at her reception.

And don't forget - enter the Shabby Apple giveaway for a $75 gift card by clicking HERE!

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite colour combinations!! The aqua and red looks good together and yes haha this is totally reminds me of those rocket ice pops!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this color combination! Your skirt is gorgeous!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete