Friday, March 16, 2012

Zero Will Power

Sweater: Anthropologie (sale a few years ago) Belt: J. Crew Scarf: Madewell Clutch: American Apparel





Sometimes, I forget to accessorize. And then, despite my layers, parts of me feel naked. Like my arms. They are so pale and bare, the least I could have done for them was throw them an arm party. Sorry arms.

J. Crew has the most fabulous colored belts right now, like the bright coral one I'm wearing. So if you have no issues spending $36.50 on a belt - you should go check em out. As for me, after that trip to NYC and all the shopping I did, I have banned myself from looking at the JC website for the rest of the month. I'm pathetic. My name is Annie, and I'm a J. Crew addict. And I have NO will power.

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! It is absolutely perfect. I am so glad I stumbled across your blog. Have a lovely day. Xo

    ReplyDelete