Monday, March 19, 2012

Comfort Clothes




Jeans & Tee: Madewell Vest: Zara Necklace: J. Crew Shoes: Converse/Chuck Taylor


Today's copycat Monday outfit was inspired by E of District of Chic. I've been itching to wear my white Chuck T's (which have literally been sitting in my closet for 2 years because I think they make my feet look weird)...so when I saw her outfit, I decided to go for it and put together my own version. Thanks for the inspiration E :)

So, yeah, I decided that 2 years have not changed the fact that they STILL make my feet look weird. I don't know, I guess white shoes ain't my thang. Too clean or something. So that's why you only get one full length shot of the outfit. Just be happy I posted it at all, OK guys?

On the plus side, I thought it was a great transition outfit and I wore it all day on Sunday. The weather was amazing - the hubs & I grabbed lunch and then laid out a blanket in the park and read (OK, slept) for a few hours. The vest made for a very nice pillow. I'm all about comfort some days :)


1 comment:

  1. I love your vest! Sounds like a perfect Sunday.

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete