Thursday, March 1, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Pants & Blouse: Madewell Sweater, Bag, Belt: J. Crew Boots: Nine West (sale)





Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:

1. My friends. All of them, yes, but particularly the ones Nick & I hung out with while we were skiing. We skied/feared for out lives in the blizzard, we ate lots of string cheese,  we drank coffee & hot chocolate with wine infused whipped cream (which tasted much better than it sounds), and we played with Photobooth on an iPad and I almost may have peed my pants from laughing so hard. You would have too if you saw how ugly that thing can make my face. Good times.
2. The mountains. I have to thank my dad, who would LOVE to live near a mountain and ski every day of his life if he could. He shared his passion with me & taught me how to ski when I was just 4 years old. There is nothing more peaceful than being on the top of a mountain covered in snow, surrounded by the beauty of mother nature. I know I know, I sound like such a sap, but for reals guys, if you don't know the feeling I'm talking about - you should get to a mountain ASAP. FOR REALS.
3. This pink belt. Isn't it the cutest? I'm already thinking of all the different outfits I can wear it with - so get ready to see it. A LOT.
4. McDonald's hash browns. Hmm, you would think I would be more of a fatty since I seem to talk about McD's a lot...which is weird because I swear I don't really eat it all the time. But we did pick up some hash browns for breakfast on our drive back from Vermont - and they were oh so good. And greasy.
5. The freakin' weekend. We've been travelling a lot lately, and I am definitely looking forward to a low key weekend. I kind of hope it rains or snows so I don't feel as guilty about wanting to do  actually doing absolutely nothing.

1 comment:

  1. Love your pants and belt!!

    Xo,
    Angela
    Headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete