Friday, March 2, 2012

Sweet Sweet Denial

Sweatshirt: J. Crew (sale a few years ago) Scarf: J. Crew Clutch: American Apparel Socks & Boots: Madewell  





It was really cold & windy - which is the reason for my face in photo 4. No, I'm not about to cry because I'm dressed like it's Spring but I've just realized that it's still technically winter and I'm freezing my butt off. But if it doesn't warm up soon - I might have to shed some tears. Either that, or I'll just keep wearing bright colors and pretending it's warmer than it actually is. Life is pretty sweet when you live in denial. For example, I also have no problems believing that if I press the elevator button more than once, it will come more quickly. Or that eating an entire bag of Swedish fish won't make me fat because hey, it's not like it's chocolate, right? Oh and turning 30? Pshhh...I'm going to be 27 forever.

Fingers crossed for warmer weather...Happy Weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. Love the bright sweatshirt! I always wear spring- y things in the winter. It's the best way to pretend it's not happening ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same experience today, dressed for spring just to realise it's still bloody cold! Of course I live in Ireland - it's always cold..

    ReplyDelete