Friday, February 24, 2012

Pink + Leopard


Sweater: H&M Pants: Old Navy Chambray shirt: Gap Scarf: Banana Republic (sale) Belt: Madewell Shoes: Target Glasses: Warby Parker




So you guys can't tell from this outfit - but this chambray shirt has short sleeves! And it's kind of my new favorite thing - which means that I probably won't shut up about it for the next few weeks. And so the cycle perpetuates: I find something I love, usually an item of clothing, a trashy TV show, or some type of delicious food, then I have mouth diarrhea about it until I find my next new favorite thing. I've been catching up on The Bachelor this week - so get ready to hear about my dislike for Courtney & her weird mouth/faces, and my dreams starring ME as Ben the Bachelor. No really, my dream perspective was as if I was Ben....walking around making awkward conversation and googly eyes at all the girls. And for some reason, I like, REALLY liked Lindzi....weird. And kind of awkward...but I'm not gonna read into it.

In other news - I met my first bloggy friend last night! I went out for dinner & drinks with Casey of Girl in the Poodle Shoes - and it was SO.MUCH.FUN! More to come on that next week....have a great weekend guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment