Friday, January 20, 2012

Thrifty & Stinky

Blouse: Thrifted Sweater: Anthropologie (old & sale) Socks & Boots: Madewell Belt: Forever 21 Hat & Scarf: H & M 






So I'm debuting my first thrifted item in years guys. I was so excited when I was typing in the caption and I could write Blouse: Thrifted! Awesome. That's a thumbs up I'm giving in that last pic - thumbs up for thrifting of course. Yep, this blouse is my new pride & joy. There's a reason I'm wearing a sweater over it - the sleeves do this weird balloon like thing - kind of like dolman sleeves, but way more unattractive. And, it may smell like 10 year old lipstick and old lady perfume... but, it's still kinda cute, it reminds me of old fashioned ribbon candy, & it's probably the cheapest thing I own - so yeah, kinda in love. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go admire my stinky blouse some more - have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment