Monday, January 23, 2012

Thankful

Shirt, Necklace, Clutch: J. Crew Blazer: H & M Vest: Zara Jeans: J Brand Shoes: Target






Today's Copycat Monday outfit was inspired by Melissa of Miss Melissa. I LOVE her fabulous feminine style - she always wears the prettiest skirts! In this outfit, I love how she layered all these different elements: stripes, fur, a blazer - it's like the perfect winter ensemble. Go check her out and give her some props for this awesomeness :)

So I just want to take a moment here to say THANK YOU to all of you lovely readers out there! I've been blogging for a little over 4 months now - and I have to say, I feel so lucky that you all actually like me (or at least tolerate me) enough to read my crazy/sarcastic ramblings and check out my outfits. I feel like I've connected with so many of you...and I hope you feel the same way. It's kinda cool to have a whole little community of people out there who actually give a crap about what I wear on a daily basis :) I mean, as much as I strut my stuff in front of the hubs, I know he can't possibly appreciate the pattern mixing, color blocking, etc as much as you all do. So THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for making all my bloggy dreams come true - you ROCK :)












No comments:

Post a Comment