Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Dress: ASOS Jacket: Anthropologie (about 4 years ago) Scarf: Urban Outfitters Boots: Nine West (sale) Tights: Target






Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday!

1. ASOS. I just have to say - this dress is the first piece of clothing I've ordered from ASOS, and I love it! I always get nervous ordering from a new place online - but the quality is great, the price is great, it has FLOWERS, AND it fits true to size. So basically, I love this dress almost as much as I love dessert. Almost.
2. Nachos. Yes, that's right - nachos. Crunchy, yummy, cheesy glory. I may have had nachos for dinner Friday & Saturday last weekend. And if you're thinking Annie, that's not very healthy! Well then, you would be right. But I. DON'T. CARE. Nachos trump veggies in my book. Hands down.
3. Going for walks in the cold. I beg Nick to come with me, and sometimes he obliges. We walk down to Starbucks, grab a coffee, and just mosey along for awhile, doing weird things with our breath steam like trying to make O's. Such a simple thing - but so lovely. And every once in awhile - we stop by a place called Kick Ass Cupcakes. Yeah, say no more. Cupcakes should really be #3, what was I thinking? Walking over eating cupcakes? Psshhh.
4. Going to 3 college basketball games the year that my team is TERR-I-BLE. No, I'm lying, that part sucks. But we do get to see my crazy & fabulous friends when we go to the games, so I'm pretty excited about that. And tomorrow we are headed to Madison Square Garden in NYC to see Nova (hopefully) beat St. John's...so that's even more awesome! In case you are new here, I LOVE me some college hoops.
5. Laying in bed on Saturday mornings. This is seriously my favorite part of the week. We wake up, turn on the TV, rub our feet against each other & make snuggly noises, and then I force ask Nick to bring breakfast & coffees into bed. If I poke him enough, or promise other things, he usually obliges to that too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment