Thursday, January 5, 2012

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Blouse, Boots, Bag, Bracelets, Scarf, Belt: J. Crew Pants: Madewell Glasses: Warby Parker






Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday:

1. Pink & Red. I was a little unsure at first...but I've been wanting to try this color combo, and just couldn't wait for Valentine's day. I'm kind of diggin' it.
2. Watching the HGTV Dream Home show with the hubs and actually thinking that maybe we'll win. Totally unrealistic...but I can't help but think of all the dinner parties, hot tub parties, etc we would have if we did win. You have to check it out: NOW! 
3. Our wedding. Nick & I got married at the end of August, and on Monday we FINALLY got around to ordering pics for our wedding album. It was so fun to re-live the amazing-ness of that day. Here are some pics on our photographer's blog if you want to check it out. I may or may not have said the word sh*t during my weddings vows. I was trying not to cry...oops :)
4. Getting back into a gym routine. I have totally been slacking over the holidays. I actually DESPISE the gym...but I don't despise fitting into my jeans...so here I come, gym! Side note: I went to the gym last night, & I'm pretty sure it should be mandatory for some people to shower BEFORE they workout - those treadmills are way too close, and hey Mr. Stinky Boy on the treadmill next to me (in case you are reading my blog) - I can smell cigarettes and BO every time you swing your big monkey arms....so get it together & smell better before I pass out!
5. Spring 2012 collections! I know it's January, but I sort of love that stores start putting out Spring lines soon...makes me remember that nice weather and longer days are coming soon. OK, and I love thinking about all the fabulous, brightly colored items I will want in my closet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment