Monday, January 2, 2012

Love/Hate

Jeans: Seven for All Mankind Shirt & Vest: Zara Shoes, Bag, Necklace, Bracelets: J. Crew Belt: Forever 21








This copycat Monday was inspired by Natasha of Required2BeInspired. I love the 70s vibe of this outfit that she put togther...so here's my version. Go check her's out here and leave some love!

Happy New Year guys! I'm enjoying the day off today with the hubs. Meaning we are sitting on the couch watching TV all day and only getting up to eat and you know, pee. Still recovering from NYE I suppose...champagne and I have a love/hate relationship: I LOVE the awesome dance moves it helps me come up with. But then it HATES my body right back the next day. Gotta stop doing those splits at the end of my dance routine I guess. Maybe my resolution should be no more champagne in 2012. Or no more splits. Well, I'm about to go limp to the fridge for a morning snack...

Oh and you'll get to see my NYE outfit tomorrow...get excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment