Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coupon Lady

Sweater, Pants, Necklace, Boots, Bracelets: J. Crew Blouse: Madewell  (sale) Bag: Zara





I have a confession (yes, another one - hey, this is MY blog right :))? Sometimes, I wear leggings to work. Technically, I'm supposed to be "business casual"...but I like to stretch that description enough to include my super comfy leggings. Usually I pair them with a long tunic and boots, so it's not like I'm lazy and scrubby looking. But still, I don't think the administration would like it very much if they knew I was wearing  pants known to cause camel toe when worn incorrectly the tightest form of cotton pants there is. Also, wearing leggings makes me feel like I should be cutting coupons or something, so I don't think they would like it if they knew I was doing THAT on work time :)

The pants above aren't the leggings that I'm referring to, they're actually ultra stretchy back zip J. Crew pants. OK, that sounds like glorified/dressy leggings. Oh well.

Oh & in case anyone from work is reading this...I definitely don't cut coupons. At least not at work. And I definitely wasn't excited when my mom passed on her old coupon tin to me at my bridal shower. Definitely not.

No comments:

Post a Comment