Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Cold & Wimpy

Sweater Coat, Dress: Madewell (Sale) Socks: Madewell Belt: J. Crew Shoes: Target Sunglasses: Ray-Ban








plaid dress
Dress: Lovemissdaisy.com Belt: Zara Shoes: Aldo Bag: Barney's Green bangles: My Theresa Gold bangle: Bloomingdale's Yellow bracelet: Tory Burch

The Two for Tuesday item is a plaid dress! Remember how I said it was SUPER nice weather on Saturday? Well, it really was warm enough to wear this outfit (even without the sweater coat)! Pretty crazy for January in Boston, huh? OK I'll stop talking about the weather now, because how much more boring & cliche can I get? :)

Ironically though, as I'm typing this post, I'm sitting on my couch wearing sweat pants, a sweatshirt, a fleece, a hat, a blanket, and I'm typing with my leopard glittens on. Apparently our heat decided to stop working, and it's pret-ty cold today. Well, I mean, it's colder than Saturday and I'm a wimp when it comes to being cold. I am super excited about these glittens though...they allow me the freedom to type AND they keep my fingers warm. It may have taken me 20 minutes to type this and fix all the typos, but at least my hands are toasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment