Thursday, December 29, 2011

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Blazer: H & M Skirt: Zara Tee, Bracelets & Tights: J. Crew Shoes: Steve Madden





Little sis & I in our Christmas PJ pants :)
Leetle sista', me & Monty on Christmas morning

Gertie wearing "Furberry"

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday!

1. Gertie. OK, that is my Aunt Michelle's little pup Gertie, and she is ROCKIN' a fur coat. Isn't she the cutest doggie diva you've ever seen? In case you are new, I love clothes AND dogs...and well - dressed dogs? Psshh...well I just might pop from excitement!
2. I can't believe I'm saying this....but the fact that I literally CAN'T have an eggnog latte at Starbucks anymore. It got to the point where I think I kept drinking them just because it was December and Christmas time and I FELT like I should...but I'm actually kind of relieved I can move on. Phew!
3. Our grab bag gifts this year. I got a huge bag of Swedish fish and three, count 'em, THREE DVDs! And Nick got a coin separator machine. We're both really excited about having our coins electronically counted. What, is that weird?
4. Uh, the new Jack LaLanne juicer we got for Christmas! Nick came home from the food store with 3 bags of oranges, 3 bags of apples, beets, carrots, kale,about 25 lemons, and oodles of celery. I thought he robbed a freakin' farmer's market! He spent 2 hours last night making us some delicious, healthy, fresh squeezed juice. And I sat on the couch blogging :)
5. Being home for Christmas. Isn't it just the best? I saw some old friends, played Just Dance 3 on Wii with the fam (hilarious), baked cookies, watched some Christmas movies...and just soaked up all the fun. I had so much fun I'm probably good for a few weeks :) Oh wait, NYE is this weekend...AND I have a sequin dress to wear. OK I guess there's still room for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment