Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Blue & Orange

Skirt, Shirt, Belt, Necklace: J. Crew Shoes: Urban Outfitters






Sorry about the cleavage guys. Wait, I mean skin...I forgot, I don't actually have cleavage (yeah, this was pretty miserable during my teenage years). My husband, the photographer, neglects to tell me when I might be flashing a little too much skin, like in that last pic. I told him these kinda pics have no place on the blog. They are for AFTER blog posting, obviously.

Anyway, this Working Girl Wednesday is brought to you again by J. Crew...and the New York Knicks. I LOVE blue & orange together.... how do you guys feel about it? Do you like it? Or do you think the colors clash and maybe that's why the Knicks are never very good? OK I'll stop pretending I know much about pro basketball now, and just stick to clothes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment