Thursday, December 22, 2011

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Shorts, Shirt, Tights, Boots, Necklace (sale): J. Crew Sweater: Free People






Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy!

1. Baking Christmas cookies with my mom & sister...which we will do tomorrow. And having flour fights....no cookie baking sesh is complete without a flour fight. Watch out SAMMY!
2. The perfect pair of Christmas pajamas. Every year, I always wish I had a cute pair of PJs to wake up in on Christmas morning. This year I decided to just get them for myself. Red & black gingham...I am going to look SO cute. Don't worry...I'll show you pics :)
3. Breakfast on Christmas morning. We always have biscuits and/or cinnamon rolls, eggs & turkey bacon. One year my mom suggested we NOT do a big breakfast, and I'm pretty sure my face looked like it did when I found out Santa was fake. I mean diabetic...when I found out he was diabetic & couldn't eat the cookies I made him. Of course he's real.
4. The Yankee swap we do on Christmas with my relatives. My mom has 11 brothers & sisters...so it gets pretty crazy & hilarious. One year someone got an actual toilet seat, and I'm pretty sure some grudges have started all because of the gift stealing that goes on at this swap...
5. Doing something nice for someone. This just puts me in the Christmas spirit and keeps it special. Definitely makes me warm & fuzzy.

Happy Thursday all you cotton headed ninny muggins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment