Friday, December 23, 2011

Black & Blues

Pants: H& M Shirt & Scarf: J. Crew (< $60) T-shirt: J. Crew (sale) Boots: J. Crew






I'm not quite sure what happens when we take outfit pics, but I REALLY have trouble keeping my balance.  Maybe I have an inner ear problem...or maybe I just like to have a cocktail (or 3) before we start. Either way...it's always entertaining. Especially when I have to try not to fall on/step in dog poo :)

But I guess I should probably talk about clothes here on my style blog. So I'll let you in on a secret: up until recently...I HATED the thought of navy & black together! I don't really know what that aversion was all about...but seriously...I would preach & preach to the hubs and (anyone who would listen... including the dog) about how they just didn't GO together. But I've finally come to terms and now I kinda feel like an a** for being so WRONG.  Is there any trend/color combo that you guys disliked at first, but then became band wagon - ers?

Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! See you Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment