Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Getting to Know Me

Everything: J. Crew....oops





Let me just say that it was FREAKING COLD when we were taking these outfit pics. Honestly guys, I don't know if I will be able to get through the whole winter taking outdoor outfit pics. I may just have to start posing with inanimate objects and/or taking action shots around our apartment. Not to worry...I think it could be kinda cool....me tweezing my unibrow...me  cooking dinner watching Nick cook dinner...me with my tattered blankey from pre-school....me rubbing up against door frames to try to massage my back (yeah, I do that), me trying to put on lipstick without it getting on my teeth. See? it will just speed up this whole getting to know me thing. I know, I know, thank the cold weather...I'm excited too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment