Thursday, December 15, 2011

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday


Sweater & Pants: J. Crew Blouse: Madewell Shoes: Target







It's Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday!

1. College Basketball. I can't BELIEVE I haven't posted about this sooner. Probably because Villanova is sucking not doing so hot this year? But anyway...I was a cheerleader from middle school through college...and I got SUPER into the B-ball games. Like - clap/cheer when things go good and/or yell/be REALLY mad/stomp around when they don't - into it. Crazy girl here. My neighbors, they don't so much love college basketball season.
2. Target. I mean, obviously. Went there this weekend to do some Christmas shopping...and I picked up these black pumps I'm wearing! And, 'The Holiday' DVD for 5 bucks...awesomeness. Yay for shopping for myself during the holidays. Oops.
3. Christmas parties! We actually haven't been to any yet this year...but we are headed to a DOUBLE HEADER in CT this weekend. A fancy cocktail party, and then a Hawaiian themed Christmas party...so, perfect for breaking out the "winterized bathing suit ensemble."
4. Actually feeling COLDness this week. I know a lot of people are happy about the warm weather the Northeast has had this year...but I'm excited it's actually starting to feel like December. So are my co-workers...they're tired of seeing me wear socks and sandals to work. Just kidding :)
5. The new TV show/comedy 'Whitney.' Anyone else watch that? She is SO. FREAKING. HILARIOUS.


No comments:

Post a Comment