Monday, December 19, 2011

Happily Ever After

Jacket, Sweater, Pants: Madewell Shirt, Shoes, Bag: J. Crew





Let me start by saying : HOORAY! Last few days of work before Christmas vacation!

This Copycat Monday look was taken from the Madewell website. Same color scheme, I just switched it around a little. I had my eye on this sweater for awhile...and every so often I would be about ready to click "order" online, and then a little voice in my head would say no, no, no Annie! My clicker finger would spasm and the sale would be lost (yes this happened multiple times). Very anti - climactic. So instead, I bought a similar version from Forever 21 for 1/3 of the price, but it ended up not satisfying my polka dot sweater needs. It was cheap....and polyester...and so we argued a lot. I returned it, finally got that pesky finger to commit and click "order," and then this baby was mine all mine. Yeah, we are pretty happy together.


No comments:

Post a Comment