|Hat & Pants: H & M Shirt: J. Crew Belt & Boots: Madewell Scarf: Banana Republic|
Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy
1. Hats with balls on top. Nuff said.
2. Wrapping Christmas presents (which I do horribly), listening to Christmas music (including songs by N Sync, 98 degrees, Mariah and Britney - duh), and getting high off the Yankee Candle "Sparkling Pine" scent. Oh, the holidays.
3. Baked potato bars. I don't think this one requires explanation either....but there was one at the wedding we went to this past weekend. Let's just say I got my potato ON!
4. Bread. Anything made out of it. This includes donuts, cake, cookies, pizza, cereal, beer. Just giving a shout out to all the delicious foods that I love so much, and will miss.
5. My half tucked in shirt. Are you guys gonna make fun of me? Hmph. I just thought it was the best of both worlds...I didn't like it all the way in...I didn't like it all the way out...so...half & half. Stay tuned...next week maybe I will do somethin' crazy like wear THREE popped collars. Just kidding :)