Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gorilla Girl





Skirt, Tights, Sweater, Shirt, Belt, Bag, Necklace: J. Crew Shoes: Steve Madden



Yes, I named my post Gorilla Girl. Yes, I am referring to myself...

Sorry to be predictable...but you just can't go wrong with a J. Crew work outfit...so here is yet ANOTHER edition of J.Crew (I mean Working Girl) Wednesday. Maybe I should change the name of the blog to "J. Crew 4 Life" or "The One & Only Side of Gray." I guess I just figure if I point out the obvious then you guys won't have to. Kind of like in middle school when I started calling myself "gorilla girl" before the rest of the school came up with something worse...all because my mom wouldn't let me shave my legs until 9th grade! I wasn't that smart in middle school, OK? Turns out there is no worse nickname than Gorilla Girl. Took a couple years (and shaves) to get rid of THAT name. And no, I'm not actually wearing tights in the pics above, those are just my (unshaven) legs...

No comments:

Post a Comment