Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Cheap & Smooth (legs)






Shorts: Forever 21 Shirt, Tights & Sweater: J. Crew Clutch: Urban Outfitters Shoes: Steve Madden Necklace: Anthropologie

sequin shorts
Blazer: Michael Kors Tank: Splendid Shorts: Halston Shoes: Nine West Necklace: J. Crew Clutch: Nordstrom

OK, I keep going back to the shorts with tights thing. I was just really excited to show you guys all my sparkles...can you blame me? I first stumbled upon a pair of sequin shorts while online "browsing" at Madewell. Welp...that pair was over $100, but luckily I found these much cheaper ones at Forever 21. This is really great because now I don't have to skip out on spending money on items that really matter... like razors and shampoo. Nick is pretty happy about that too. I'm thinking I should have splurged on the Madewell shorts so I could skip shaving my legs for another month.


No comments:

Post a Comment