Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Workin' the dots

Shirt, Tee, Skirt, Boots, Bag: J. Crew Tights & Studded bracelet: Madewell Bangles: J. Crew outlet Glasses: Warby Parker


I was trying to show you my little "A" necklace, but you can't really see it. Anyway, it's from GOOD on Charles St. in Boston



Another J. Crew explosion for Working Girl Wednesday...kaPOW! Yeah, I'm workin' it with these polka dot tights, don't ya think? I'll just have you guys know that I was SUPER excited to bust these tights out. And I know that I'm wearing a mini skirt for working girl Wednesday...but it's WOOL, it passes the fingertip test, and it's from J. Crew...so I have deemed it "work appropriate," even though it is a BIT on the short side. And, I have totally worn it to work before. Perhaps that was the day one of my patients kept repeatedly dropping his pen for me to pick up. But that's just because he was clumsy & not feeling well, right? Right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment