Friday, November 11, 2011

Lefty

Jacket: Old Navy Scarf: J. Crew


Dress: H & M Shoes: Nine West outlet Belt, Ring & Clutch: J. Crew Earrings: Forever 21 Bangles: J. Crew outlet



Yes, I'm lookin' pretty pale in these pics. But you can ALMOST see my entire left eye in all of them...which is a big step for me. Usually lefty likes to hang out & hide behind the side bangs, but for Friday, I guess he thought he would make an appearance. Are you starting to worry that I'm referring to my eye as a he? Yeah, so am I.

This outfit I wore to a wedding this past weekend. But amazing thing...it surprisingly fits the budget for Frugal Friday (aside from the J. Crew clutch). So that's pretty exciting, I think. And, the tulle makes me feel so pretty, like a fairy. Like a cheap, pale fairy.

Have a fantastic weekend guys...see ya Monday :)


No comments:

Post a Comment