Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday

Sweater: H & M Skirt: Zara Boots: J. Crew Socks: Madewell




I have to say, I'm not loving this outfit. And, it was cold when we were taking the pics so I kept pulling my hands up the sleeves...and now it looks like I have no hands.  I know, I know, I should be behind the outfits I wear, but I guess we all have our days. And I had no backup outfits to post.

But, it is Things That Make Me Warm & Fuzzy Thursday, so that's a plus:

1. Christmas shopping for my little sista. She can wear things I can't, so it's super fun. And by "things I can't," yes I do mean crop tops and skinny leather pants. Yep, that's right, her Christmas presents are going to make her look like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. Sweet.
2. Monty the yellow lab. I'm sorry to have him on my list and not have a pic to show you...but we spent alot of time together this past weekend: renewing our love for one another, cuddling, me feeding him cheese (his fave), etc. And, he is super fat, which is just the best.
3.This leather skirt from Madewell. I'm in LOVE once again. But I do have some limits on what I spend on clothes, so for now (and probably forever), this skirt will stay in my dreams.
4. Eggnog lattes. Starbucks just gets better & better as the months go on.
5. Figuring out this blog stuff. I'm slow to learn how to get it to look pretty....but, I think, it's coming along. And that makes me happier than you know.

HOORAY it's Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment